Education & Culture Working Group
- Drafted an Open Planning Checklist and asked for feedback. Comments still welcome!
- We’re looking in to utilizing Webmaker as a way to implement an on-going version of the Mozilla Quilt. This relates to our goal of showcasing the work of local communities.
Wiki Working Group
- Held our regular working group meeting on 6 May (notes).
- Discussed group feedback on the draft scope and mission statement for both the Mozilla Wiki and the WWG itself.
- Finalized About wiki.mozilla.org statement and posted for feedback. See announcement for background and please comment!
Community Building Curriculum Subgroup
- The community building curriculum subgroup had its first meeting (notes)! During the meeting we brainstormed what kind of community building curriculum could be possible to roll-out this year. We agreed that finding existing curriculum and adapting for Mozilla would be the best way to utilize our limited resources. Between this meeting and next, we’re going to make a list of possible resources to adapt
- A community building skills question is prepared in Mozilla Moderator and after seeing with responses from the MozCamp design session in April, I’ll announce project-wide and ask for Mozillians to submit their ideas.
As always, you are welcome to join me in any of these projects. Look at my mozillians profile for the best way to get in touch with me.
- Education Working group: Friday, 16 May at 16:00 UTC / 9am PT. In your timezone and how to participate. Agenda.
- Wiki Working Group: Tuesday, 20 May at 16:00 UTC / 9am PT. In your timezone and how to participate. Agenda.
- Curriculum Working group: Tuesday, 20 May at 17:00 UTC / 10am PT. In your timezone and how to participate. Agenda.